Wednesday, October 19, 2011

9 months old!

Dear Grace,
It is hard to believe that you are already 9 months old!  You had your 9 month check up today and you are 21 pounds 3 ounces and 27 inches long.  This morning I looked at you and it seemed like you had grown while you slept!  Yesterday morning you woke up and I heard you "talking" in your crib.  You were just happy as a clam when I went in there.  You are developing quite the personality!  You are always so smiley except when you are tired or hungry or otherwise cranky (which isn't terribly often).  You got your flu shot this morning and didn't take a great nap, so you are a bit grumpy this afternoon.  Oh well.  I still enjoy spending my day off with you, even when you are crabby.  I just don't get much done, which is fine.  Those other things can wait!  I love hearing you say, "Mamamama"," even though you don't know what it means yet.  Now we just have to get you to say "Dada"!  Daddy's been trying to get you to say that since you were born! 
Here's a video of how you get around these days.  Not actual crawling, but pretty close!  You sure can move!

I love you, Grace!  Happy 9 month "birthday"!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. That's some awesome "crawling" Grace! You are skooching like a champ!

    ReplyDelete